Hawker Beechcraft Bar Date/Proof of Claim Process
Proof of Claims Glossary
This glossary provides definitions for many of the standard terms used in this document.
The Bar Date for all claims is the last date on which a Proof of Claim form can be filed. The Court has set Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, at 5 p.m. Eastern Time as the Bar Date for filing claims in Hawker Beechcraft’s bankruptcy cases. Anyone holding a claim against the Debtors must file a proof of claim by the Bar Date. Anyone who fails to file their claim against the Debtors by the Bar Date will forever waive their claim. To be timely, a proof of claim must be actually received
by the Bar Date.
Proof of Claim form:
A Proof of Claim form is the document that must be completed by a creditor to assert a claim against the Company. A Proof of Claim form may have been mailed to you directly. If you did not receive a Proof of Claim form, or you would like additional copies, they are available at http://dm.epiq11.com/Hawker
A “claim” is a right to a payment from the Company. A “claim” includes rights that are liquidated or unliquidated, contingent or fixed, matured or unmatured, disputed or undisputed, secured or unsecured. A “claim” may also be a right to an equitable remedy for breach of performance by the Company if such breach gives rise to a right to payment.
- • Hawker Beechcraft Corporation Base Retirement Income Plan
- • Hawker Beechcraft Corporation Retirement Income Plan for Hourly Employees
- • Hawker Beechcraft Corporation Retirement Income Plan for Salaried Employees
- • Hawker Beechcraft Savings and Investment Plan
- • Hawker Beechcraft Excess Savings and Deferred Compensation Plan, dated December 18, 2009
- • Hawker Beechcraft Corporation Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan, dated January 1, 2009