T-6C Military TrainerOverview
(Click on the image above, to go to the 360 degree view)
The Most Proven, Cost-Effective Training Aircraft Worldwide
Proven efficiency. Unmatched versatility. A track record of greatness. The Beechcraft T-6 is the preferred choice of militaries worldwide.
The T-6C provides pilots with a training platform that prepares them for real world missions. It is purpose-built for a wide range of training capabilities – from initial pilot screening to advanced operational training. Each training capability is specifically designed for military aircraft mission experience, giving pilots the expertise and confidence they need to achieve success.
A History of Excellence
Beechcraft delivered its first military aircraft in 1936. We’ve been designing and manufacturing aircraft for militaries around the world ever since.
In 1950, the T-34 series was born. It incorporated all of the controls and characteristics of heavier, more advanced combat aircraft, but with minimal operating and maintenance costs. This philosophy of efficiency and forward thinking technology carried over to the T-6 series. Milestones for this remarkable aircraft and its derivatives include:
- Competing for and being awarded the Joint Primary Aircraft Training System (JPATS) program for the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy
- Being chosen for U.S. Navy Test Pilot School and U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command
- Becoming a primary trainer for military programs worldwide, including NATO Flying Training in Canada, the Hellenic Air Force of Greece, the Israeli Air Force, the Iraqi Air Force, the Royal Moroccan Air Force, the Mexican Air Force and, most recently, the Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Every new pilot in the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Coast Guard trains in a Beechcraft aircraft
- More than 900 aircraft sold worldwide with 2.5 million fleet flight hours, and growing
- Fully FAA-certified and military-qualified status
- Aircraft testing through three lifetimes (56,160 hours)