King Air C90GTx King-Sized Comfort
Choose an Interior Package*
*This is only a sampling of the King Air C90GTx’s available options and colors. Samples shown may vary from currently available options. Please contact your local sales representative to select your personalized interior.
“The cabin on the 90 series King Airs has always been remarkably quiet and comfortable.”
At Hawker Beechcraft, we’ve made it our mission to bring you extraordinary cabin comfort. Holding up to seven passengers, the King Air C90GTx features our famed “squared-oval” design, which provides more headroom and shoulder space. This versatile and roomy 227 cubic-foot interior is nearly 50 percent larger than the closest light-jet competitor.
The ultra-quiet cabin creates a superb work environment. Refreshment cabinets and a heated, pressurized aft baggage area are fully accessible at all times Each leather seat is able to track, swivel and recline.
Sophisticated and designed complete with convenient amenities, the King Air C90GTx’s cabin is an advanced piece of craftsmanship worthy of the Beechcraft name.
- Large aft baggage bay is heated, pressurized and - most importantly - accessible in flight
- The King Air C90Tx has a 15 percent larger cabin than the Cessna Citation CJ1+, due to vertical sidewalls that offer more head, shoulder and legroom
- The King Air C90GTx has 48 cubic feet of baggage storage space; the Cessna Citation CJ1+ has none
- The amazingly quiet cabin is the result of 26 dynamic vibration absorbers mounted throughout the cabin; each is electronically tuned to absorb propeller vibrations
- Fresh air outlets are provided for all occupants and seven cabin windows come with adjustable polarization