King Air C90GTxInnovative Maneuvers
“King Airs have more cockpit headroom than all light jets
and even many of medium size.” –FLYING Magazine
Beechcraft has carefully upgraded the King Air C90GTx’s
avionics system to place the right technologies in the
right places. Utilizing an intuitive layout that’s
user–friendly for pilots of all experience levels,
the roomy flight deck is easily managed by a crew of one or two.
It features a fully integrated Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21™
avionics system – the same platform found in larger aircrafts
costing millions more. This advanced system provides breakthrough
situational awareness for enhanced safety. Three 8–inch by
10–inch LCD displays make critical flight data accessible at all times.
Also standard is the Rockwell Collins TWR-850 Weather Radar. This four color, six-range weather radar clearly identifies the intensity and level of targets to help avoid severe weather.
Today's Pilot praised the C90GTx, saying, "Though the overall feel is of a much bigger aircraft," it has come increasingly aware that this has been specifically designed with the owner/pilot in mind. All the controls are easy to both see and reach, while the various systems and sub-systems are logically located."
- Integrated Avionics Processor System (IAPS)
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
- Engine Indicating System (EIS), Air Data System (ADS)
- Attitude Heading System (AHS)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Complete Set of Navigation and Communication Radios