King Air C90GTxOpportunity Awaits
With advanced payload and performance enhancements, the King Air C90GTx is part of a long line of hard–working turboprops.
The trailblazing Beechcraft King Air family has come to symbolize a relentless
pursuit of perfection. Building on 45 years of aviation innovation, the new
King Air C90GTx supplies even more iconic performance and value than ever before.
State–of–the–art engineering and new design features have elevated the already
impressive capabilities of the C90GTi, the King Air C90GTx’s predecessor.
With greater range and efficiency, this entry level twin–turboprop aircraft
is ready to meet the needs of owner pilots as well as value–conscious corporations around the globe.
The King Air C90GTx now comes standard with a fully integrated Collins Pro Line 21™
avionics system – the same sophisticated system found in large 30 million dollar jets.
Unchanged, however, is the King Air’s singular blend of versatility, ruggedness, comfort and quality.
- Increasing the King Air C90GTx’s gross weight has doubled the full–fuel payload, allowing it to fly farther and carry more
- New composite winglets improve the climb rate while further increasing fuel efficiency
- Though certified for single pilot operation, the C90GTx can carry up to seven passengers and their baggage
- Allowing for shorter trip times and lower operating costs, the C90GTx can cruise up to 270 knots true airspeed (311 mph) at FL 200 (20,000 feet) with low fuel flow rates
- Powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A–135A turboprop engines with low maintenance costs and low noise
- Backed by the industry’s largest factory–owned product–dedicated global service network