King Air 350i The New Standard
Choose an Interior Package*
*This is only a sampling of available options and colors. Samples shown may vary from currently available options. Please contact your local sales representative to select your personalized interior.
Give your passengers royal treatment with the completely redesigned, state-of-the-art King Air 350i cabin.
The King Air 350i’s redesigned cabin and collection of cutting-edge amenities creates a experience that is second to none. The revolutionary Flexcabin™ design simplifies reconfiguring seats for more passengers or allowing for even more space to service VIPs. And the incredibly comfortable new seats feature waterfall headrests and can be enhanced with optional aft ottomans and seat warmers.
Featuring plug-and-play access for laptops, smart phones and digital media players, the new Rockwell Collins Venue™ high-definition cabin management system offers the best entertainment experience you’ve ever had at 30,000 feet. You can also set the right mood for corporate strategy meetings or relaxing with state-of-the-art LED lighting at each seat, new worktables and electrochromatic window darkeners.
Equaling the quality and workmanship of top Hawker business jets, this new King Air offers unsurpassed interior styling with a fit and finish usually reserved for models costing millions more. More volume and more amenities: it is truly today’s smartest business aircraft value.
- The King Air 350i’s “squared oval” cabin allows passengers to sit comfortably with more than 107 cubic feet of additional interior space than the Cessna Citation CJ2+
- The King Air 350i offers a new standard of quiet. Thanks to combined technologies, the 350i effectively eliminates sound and vibration to a comfortable 78-dBA sound level - making it quieter than many competitive jets
- Venue™ high-definition features: entertainment cabinet with15-inch swing-out LCD HD monitor; power, AV and USB hookups; iPod or iPhone dock
- Optional features: aft media cabinet with Blueray DVD player; Airshow moving maps; XM Satellite Radio and AirCell Axxess II cabin phone
- Redesigned forward refreshment center and private lavatory offers the comforts of home for longer flights