Beechcraft King Air 350iInspired Control
Through continuous refinement, the already innovative King
Air flight deck is now completely state–of–the–art.
By enhancing the King Air 350i’s cockpit with the latest avionic
technology, we’ve made it truly worthy of the title “most advanced
turboprop in the world.” The result is one of the best overall
safety records in general aviation.
The Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21™ integrated avionics suite
combines the latest technology sensors with processing and displays
to deliver an easy–to–master flight deck. In addition, three 8–inch
by 10–inch LCDs complement the complete Pro Line 21 digital
communications, navigation and surveillance (CNS) system. This is
the same advanced system found in 30 million dollar business jets.
This all adds up to in one truly intelligent avionics package
that has put the King Air 350i at the top of every pilot’s wish list.
- New Premier-style Control Yokes
- IFIS and Flight Management System (FMS)
- Digital Communication, Navigation, Surveillance (CNS) Radios
- Dual Air Data Computer (ADC) Systems
- Dual Altitude Heading Reference Systems (AHRS)
- Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS)
- ESIS from L-3 Communications
- Four-Color Weather Radar System
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS II)
- Cockpit Voice Recorder
- Maintenance Diagnostic Computer