King Air 350iKing of Innovation
As the segment’s greenest business aircraft, the
King Air 350i has unmatched fuel efficiency and low operating costs.
With class–leading capabilities and efficiency,
the next–generation King Air 350i is the responsible,
sustainable alternative that business aviation has been
waiting for. As its segment’s greenest aircraft,
the King Air 350i can take more passengers farther on less fuel
for consistent savings for your business. Plus, state–of–the–art
design and performance enhancements represent new heights of power and durability.
The King Air 350i’s new interior is the most comfortable
and capable cabin ever offered in its class. The 350i’s
revolutionary Flexcabin™ system can be reconfigured for work
or play, while the new Venue™ Cabin Management System makes
flying more productive, entertaining and relaxing.
Whether you’re traveling to major airports or unimproved airstrips,
the versatility and comfort of the King Air 350i will show you why
pilots, companies and governments in 105 countries have trusted more
than 6,500 King Airs over the years – more than any other business aircraft.
If you require extended range or high–performance special mission aircraft,
the endurance and economy of the new King Air 350iER (Extended Range) delivers
the ultimate solution. This King Air can be custom modified to fulfill a wide
variety of long–distance, highly technical missions.
> Learn More About the King Air 350iER
- Rockwell Collins Pro Line 21™ integrated avionics suite combines the latest flight technology and intuitive design
- By increasing fuel efficiency without sacrificing payload, the twin–engine King Air 350i’s cost per seat–mile is less than the leading single–engine turboprop on typical 300–600 nautical–mile trips
- Perfect for the go–anywhere global business traveler, the King Air 350i can often operate from runways shorter than 3,000 feet
- Standard seating for nine passengers and storage for their baggage
- At maximum weight, the twin–engine climb rate ascends to an extraordinary 2,730 feet per minute
- Backed by the industry’s largest product–dedicated factory–owned global service network
- Unbeatable performance, refinement and versatility – No wonder it’s the number one turboprop of all time
Above are artistic renderings of paint color and striping options. Actual aircraft paint scheme and color may vary. Please contact your sales representative for all custom options.