King Air 250Higher Standards
The King Air 250’s flight deck is the result
of continuous pilot–tested refinement and millions of flight hours.
When it comes to keeping pilots focused and in control,
only a professional avionics package will do. That’s
why the King Air 250 features a fully integrated Rockwell
Collins Pro Line 21 ™ avionics system – the same platform
used to fly 30 million dollar business jets.
Noteworthy features include the latest in safety– and
capability–enhancing equipment such as traffic and terrain awareness
and an automated fuel panel with automatic fuel transfer and
override capability. The King Air 250 is certified for
single– or two–pilot operation with all controls and switches
accessible from either seat.
- Electronic Flight Instrument System (EFIS)
- Engine Indication System (EIS)
- Air Data System (ADS)
- Dual Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Automatic Flight Guidance System (AFGS)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Weather Radar System (WXR)
- Dual Navigation and Communication Radios