King Air 250Serious Business
Extreme Flexibility, Endless Opportunities
Modern technology delivers maximum versatility
The King Air is the world’s most popular business aircraft. Why, because a medium-range business
aircraft must be able to land almost anywhere and perform flawlessly in all conditions. The King Air 250
accomplishes these tasks better than any other aircraft in its class. With the addition of composite
components and a new ram air recovery system that ensures maximum power, the King Air 250 continues to build
on the reputation of keeping its passengers comfortable during every trip.
The King Air 250’s new composite winglets and propellers deliver substantial improvements in takeoff
performance, without compromising-but actually increasing-speed, range and climb.
With a spacious, handcrafted interior, the King Air 250 is remarkably versatile and comfortable. New ergonomic
yokes and a standard lighted chart holder increase crew comfort, while the square-oval cabin provides passengers
with generous head and shoulder room. Elegant interior touches make the King Air 250 a serious business solution
with outstanding amenities to match.
- Take off in only 2,111 feet from a sea level airport
- Max range of 1,610 nautical miles
- Max cruise speed of up to 310 knots
- With operating costs at only $3.06 per mile, the King Air 250 is more economical than most private jets
- Better safety record than any comparably sized jet (as measured per 100,000 hours)
- Backed by the industry’s largest product-dedicated factory-owned global service network