Bonanza G36Satisfying High Expectations
Modern enhancements bring the Beechcraft Bonanza’s legendary capabilities into the 21st century and make your flying dreams a reality.
Consuming less fuel than the Cessna Turbo Stationair, yet still able to fly significantly faster,
the Bonanza G36 includes highly–efficient airflow enhancements to improve productivity and reliability.
Powering this bold performance is a 300–horsepower Gold Standard Continental IO–550–B engine with a Hartzell
three–blade aluminum alloy propeller. This engine is internally mass–balanced and features new airflow enhancements.
The Bonanza G36 offers more of the same groundbreaking power that has delighted generations
of owners and operators. It soars faster, farther and higher than ever before with a maximum
cruise speed of over 200 miles per hour, a maximum range of more than 980 miles and a service
ceiling of 18,500 feet. Simply put: this is the ultimate six–place piston–engine aircraft for
first–time owners and experienced pros alike.
- Designed and built 15 percent stronger for certification in the rugged utility category
- The Hartzell 80–inch three–blade, constant–speed propeller features a polished spinner and is dynamically balanced to reduce vibrations and noise
- Climbs an impressive 1,230 feet per minute from sea level
- Max cruise speed of over 200 mph, a service ceiling of 18,500 feet and seating for six: the Bonanza G36 is a real world airplane, unlike other smaller, less capable four–seat designs
- Robust Build: 3,650 pounds gross weight puts the Bonanza in the utility category