Bonanza G36 Onboard Flexibility
Choose an Interior Package*
*This is only a sampling of the Bonanza G36 available options and colors. Samples shown may vary from currently available options. Please contact your sales representative to select your custom interior.
The Bonanza G36’s cabin easily adjusts from high-class passenger comfort to practical utility in a flash.
The Bonanza G36 treats passengers to the most comfortable ride found in
any piston-engine aircraft, without sacrificing hauling convenience.
The spacious cabin can quickly be reconfigured in four different layouts.
This flexibility makes
it infinitely simpler to accommodate special cargo such as camping gear,
golf clubs, skis or bicycles. Generous 45-inch by 35-inch aft double doors
utility allows ease of entry and exit, making loading and unloading entry
Inside there are comfortable leather-finished seats with adjustable lumbar
support, LED ambiance lighting, and a stowable executive table.
The new automatic climate control system maintains a comfortable environment with little need
for attention from the pilot. Cool air is delivered to passengers via the newly designed overhead
console, and a dual-zone heat feature allows passengers to control the cabin heat setting independently.
And, with a comfortable
101 cubic feet of total space, the cabin’s contoured sidewalls provide
maximum cabin width. So whether you’re flying for business, transporting
precious cargo or just trying to get away from it all, the Bonanza’s cabin
will rise to the occasion.
- Amenities include an extended aft baggage compartment, reading lights and fresh air outlets
- Fully automatic environmental system controls both heating and air conditioning
- 670 pounds of maximum baggage capacity, enough for a variety of missions
- The cabin is two feet longer than the Cirrus SR22 Turbo and the Piper Mirage for more passenger legroom
- Smoke-gray window tint reduces glare and provides UV protection, and improved noise dampening materials help create a peaceful environment during flight