Bonanza G36Fulfill Your Dreams
When you fly one, you’ll want one: The Bonanza G36 offers a host of flight control and safety innovations.
The Beechcraft design team has meticulously refined the Bonanza G36’s
cockpit with the latest aviation advancements. The flight deck sports a
fully integrated Garmin G1000® avionic system, including an automatic
flight control system. Two 10.4–inch, high–res displays show flight
instrumentation, moving maps, navigation, communication and identification data.
The Bonanza G36’s intuitive layout reduces pilot workload and greatly improves
situational awareness. Maintenance is quicker and easier due to the modular,
rack–mounted design of the avionics units, which are located directly behind the flat panel displays.
Pilots will also love the enhanced visibility of the solid wrap–around windshield, which curves high into the overhead fuselage.
- Garmin GFC 700 3–Axis Autopilot/Flight Control System
- Digital 3–Axis Autopilot
- Altitude Pre–Select/Alert
- Altitude, Vertical Speed, Indicated Speed, Barometric
VNAV, Pitch and Roll Hold Modes
- Yaw Damper
- Garmin 6–Place Intercom with Two Audio Inputs
- Pilot and Crew Isolate Functions
- Digital Air Traffic Control (ATC) Playback
- System Aural Warnings
- Attitude and Heading Reference System
- Air Data Computer
- Dual Communication 8.33 Spacing,16 Watt Radios
- Dual Navigation
- Dual GPS WAAS GPS with LPV Approach Capability
- Mode “S” Transponder With Flight ID & TIS
- Autopilot – 3 Axis / GFC700
- Terrain Avoidance Warning System (TAWS-B)
- Data Acquisition Unit
- XM Radio and WX Satellite Weather