Baron G58 The Bigger Picture
The Baron G58 safely guides you with a fully integrated flight deck, which displays a wealth of information in a simple, intuitive layout.
Because smoother trips begin with a smarter flight deck, the new-generation Baron G58 now comes
standard with a fully integrated Garmin G1000® electronic flight display system. Features include two standard
10.4-inch, high-res LCD monitors that present flight instrumentation, moving maps, navigation and identification
data. This state-of-the-art technology reduces pilot workload and greatly improves situational
awareness to ensure you always fly with confidence.
The Baron’s instrument panel is clean and logically organized. Cockpit workload is reduced thanks to a
color-coded bank of switches that groups each system together.
The flight deck also boasts increased functionality. The fully integrated GFC 700 autopilot
system uses the G1000’s data to improve overall flight performance. Flight information,
engine performance, graphical navigation, and a new radar system are all at your fingertips. With all this
innovation, let’s face it: this is the world’s premier twin-engine piston aircraft.
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- Multi-Function Display (MFD)
- Garmin’s GFC 700 Integrated Autopilot
- Altitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Air Data Computer (ADC)
- Dual WAAS GPS Receivers with LPV Approach Capability
- Mode “S” Transponder with Flight ID and Traffic Information Service (TIS)
- Audio / Marker System Digital / Analog
- Engine Indication on the PFD & MFD in Reversionary Mode
- XM Radio and GWX 68 Satellite Color Weather Radar with Selectable Scan
- Terrain Awareness Warning System (TAWS-B)
- Barometric Vertical Navigation (VNAV)